Thursday, May 24, 2007

Satelite TV for PC - A Review of PC Satellite TV

Satellite TV for PC is a great invention that enables you to watch sport, movies, music, news, weather, kids channels from anywhere in the world. To get the most out of your money you need to choose a satellite TV to PC package that is going to cater to everything you want from satellite TV.

In addition to finding a package at a good price you should be looking out for whether the software provides a large number of channels, whether it gives good coverage over a variety of genres (sport, music, etc), and whether you need to pay a one-time fee or recurring.

What I found answered all of these criteria, and more. I chose the Satellite TV for PC Elite Edition as it provides an unbelievable number of channels (over 3000) and I can use it anywhere in the world, which is perfect as I travel quite a lot. Due to the one-time low price of the software I wasn't expecting anything extra special, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is an amazing piece of software that is outstanding value for money.

Just before writing this I was notified of the new Titanium version of satellite TV for PC which promises over 4000 channels. Once again the price is unbeatable so I will show you where to get it from with some great bonuses at the end of this article.

Often when friends ask me about PC satellite TV the most common question is whether it's legal. For some reason they try and keep a bit quiet about it! While I'm not saying that all computer satellite TV is legal (as I don't know them all), I can say that my recommended software certainly is.

satellite TV for PC should really come with a health warning. There are so many channels to keep you entertained that if you're anything like me you may end up addicted to watching it! The good news is that if there are any films or sport that you want to watch you can more than often find it.

Before I chose this software I took a look at a few others. One important thing to note is that some require a fast internet connection in order to work at its best. The software I have will work even on 56k connection. Although many homes now have a broadband connection, it is good to know that if you travel you will still be able to use the software on a slow connection.

Satellite TV for PC Elite Edition along with the Titanium version come bundled with bonuses such as free unlimited mp3 music and movie downloads so it's the perfect time to grab your satelite TV to PC software now.

1 comment:

1jonboy said...

Great Topic I love this new technology and this Sat TV on your PC is great I love it
Check it out Satellite TV on your PC